alone? - Hans Zimmer "Before You Die You See The Ring" (Laura Wöllner)

Link to Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oZ2Ptuzpa0

alone?

Darkness

A warm Breeze on my Mind

Light yet so much pressure

I open my Eyes and I See

nothing

where

Am I?

what

Is this place?

how

Did I Get Here?

why

Do I feel nothing now?

Huh,

I don’t remember. Anything at all.

Slowly my eyes get used to this darkness.

I get up now.

I need to leave.

One leg after the other. I make my way through this darkness

Arms stretched out. Touching the wall. Cold. Hard. Unyielding.

Time slowly passes or does it pass at all? I don’t know.

What I know is that I need to leave

This place

It seems strange. Yet so familiar. Just like memories. Bypassing my grip. “Hold onto it”, I am trying.  Memories just slip 

right

through my fingers.

Just Like Music. Filling The Room. Wait, This Tune. 
“Remember Its Name!”, I Am Trying. Memories Just Slip

Right

Through My Brain.

A cold swift in the air. A sharp sound somewhere.

“Is there someone?”

No answer yet this is enough to know that I am running out of time. 

I hastle along the wall, hearing movement behind me.

Footsteps which are too light to be humane.

If only I saw better in this darkness, then I could leave this place.

My steps become quicker.

Creepy step come nearer.

I KNOW that THEY FOLLOW ME                 

I KNOW that I AM NOT ALONE

I WISH I WAS 3:28

What does it want?

Am I safe?

Can I escape?

I feel so scared

I have to leave this Place!

But how so, if I am being followed?

Or am I?

 

As I dare to LOOK BEHIND ME I see

nothing

i am all alone

again and as always

 

Am I going crazy? Was there even something?

A glisp of hope. Slipping through my mind.

Could I be safe?

Should I feel safe?

no, this eerie feeling stays.  

 

I don’t understand. 

What to do

How to leave

Who keeps me

Stressed like this?

         Who is it

                  That makes me

                           Scared like this?

 

 

My feet won’t move no more. I am stuck. No chance to escape. Not chance to survive. If that thing gets me, I am done for…

 

 

Slowly        

I start to realize that I am all alone

Slowly

I start to realize that this something will not leave

Slowly

I start to realize that the memories  will not return

Slowly

I realize that that I, too, belong to those that cannot return

Slowly

I am turning into one of those memories that just slip away

Slowly        

Slowly

                  slowly

No Return

No Escape

only me

all alone

as always

or not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment